Eclipse is our library catalogue
This catalogue lists everything we have in each LRC.
* These eBooks cover: Business, Childcare & Counselling, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts, Hair, Beauty & Holistic Therapies, Healthcare, Information Technology, Social Work, Sport & Coaching, Travel & Tourism.
* Oaklands College pays for access to these ebooks.
This is a reference source addressing contemporary social issues.
Articles, statistics and organisational information.
Journals and Online Magazines
* Animal Welfare Journal is the established scientific and technical journal that brings together the results of scientific research and technical studies related to the welfare of animals kept on farms, in zoos, in laboratories, as companions or living in the wild.
Choose "Oaklands College" from the list and then click the Login button.
Veterinary Nurse is a clinical, professional and educational journal for veterinary nurses around the world who wish to enhance their practice and deepen their understanding of veterinary nursing. London Review of Books - a bi-monthly journal featuring essay-length articles on diverse topics such as politics, literature, history, philosophy, science and the arts. * Early Years & Nursery Stories
Choose the blue "Institution Sign-In" button and then select "Oaklands College" from the list and then select the green Login button.
* Healthcare and education content from the Mark Allen Group
Choose "UK Higher Education" from the drop-down menu and then select "Oaklands College" from the list.
Fashion news, backstage photos, fashion trends, catwalk videos, supermodel interviews, beauty trends and celebrity party photos
Engineering and Construction
* Info4education - is a complete reference source for online access to British Standards, legislation and other guidance information related to construction, health and safety, product catalogues covering the construction, engineering, process and electronics industries...
Digimap for Colleges is an online service providing access to Ordnance Survey mapping of Great Britain
Geospatial information and services for those in education and research.
Access to Video Archive Library
Art, Design and Media
* Stimulating and supporting contemporary visual arts practice.
To access a-n select "Login via your host institution" and then select or type Oaklands College from the list and click the Continue button.
MediaMagazine and website for A Level Media Studies and Film Studies students.
Login details outside college:
* JISCMediaHub - Access to a wide range of audio video resources from JISC.
Simple online Maths Tutor.
Username: oaklandscoll Password: equation
WGC Campus Username: mathwgc password: Oaklands1
SML Campus username: mathsml password: Oaklands2
Business and Marketing * MarketLine is a leading provider of quality information on companies, industries and countries. * Market forecasts and E-Commerce
Select "Oaklands College" from the drop-down menu and then login.
Law * Access legal resources for A and AS level law studies Anatomy * Anatomy and Physiology resources.
How to Contact the ServiceDesk
If you experience any problems with accessing these links please contact email@example.com
Please be aware the IT Solutions team is not responsible for the availability or content of external (Internet) website or web services provided by third parties; either paid for or free, where possible the IT Solutions team will assist and provide any information required by a third party to help their investigations but the IT Solutions team has no responsibility or authority to resolve the problems.
You can find a lot of information on the internet delivered via our partner content providers. We make use of the UK Federation with *Shibboleth authentication to allow you access to content and information specially created and provided for students in the UK. You may need your Oaklands College student username and password to access some of these resources, particularly when you look at these resources from off site.